SDI Polanight Advanced Tooth Whitening Instructions
Polanight is a high viscosity, neutral pH take home tooth whitening gel. It is a pleasantly flavoured crystal clear gel. It has a unique blend of soothers, conditioners and a water content which is high enough to reduce sensitivity.
Make your dream smile a reality!
Many patients like to take photos using their phone before starting the bleaching procedure. Taking a photo on a weekly basis will allow you to monitor progress.
Storage and shelf life:
Store between 2 degrees and 8 degrees and away from direct sunlight. Shelf life is approximately 2 years and 3 months. Do not use after expiration date. Keep unused syringes capped and in the fridge.
Indications for use:
- Whitening for discoloured natural teeth.
- Whitening for discoloured non-vital dead teeth.
- 1 x 45 minutes per day.
Please note: Patients with sensitivity will require a day or two break between treatments. We suggest your shorten the treatment time and use a sensitive tooth paste during the treatment phase.
- Brush your teeth.
- Remove the syringe cap and insert an application tip by twisting it securely onto the syringe.
- Place a small drop of gel into every compartment on the tray.
- Place the tray into your mouth.
- Wipe away any excess gel in your mouth with a tissue.
- After treatment, remove the tray. Rinse the tray and your mouth with lukewarm water.
- Brush your teeth.
- Keep your bleaching trays safe for future use.
- More bleaching syringes can be purchased at our clinic if you require some touch up treatment in the future.
Please note: Do not eat, drink or smoke during treatment. Do not smoke immediately after treatment; wait for at least two hours. Food and drink containing strong colours should be avoided for at least 48 hours or consumed in moderation. Use the gel at room temperature.
To be used under supervision of a dentist. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Not to be used by pregnant or lactating women or children under 14 years of age. Patient with a history of chemical allergies ae advised to carry out allergy testing by a specialist before using this product. Discontinue use if any unusual sensitivity or reactions occur and consult your dentist. Do not inject into the body.
FEDERAL LAW RESTRICTS THIS DEVICE TO SALE BY OR ON THE ORDER OF A DENTIST. MSDS available at www.sdi.com.au or contact your regional representative.
- Eye or skin contact:
- Wash thoroughly with water and seek medical advice if symptoms persist.
- Ingestion (large amounts):
- Drink plenty of milk or water and seek medical advice.
Book a Consultation
Wanting a beautiful white smile, or need to fix a chipped tooth? Midland Dental Hub has a team of friendly teeth whitening specialists in Midland and dental technicians experienced in all kinds of cosmetic dentistry, including teeth whitening in Midland and Perth. We also have emergency dental appointments available for urgent dental care and accident repair.
For a brighter, healthier grin with the help of our dentists and dental technicians book a consultation today. You will be amazed how much confidence you have with whiter, straighter, more natural looking teeth.